where do i go from here?

                       I am stuck.  Feral Creatures has already grown in length and scope. Do I keep expanding and growing the story and if so when do i stop? It was meant to be a tight and fast paced, focusing on a couple of characters.

                       Sometimes the story and logic demands explanations. Damn you logic! I need to trust my readers and their intelligence. Not everything needs to be spoon fed to them. They can connect the dots without a trail of breadcrumbs. Yes, I demand a lot from my readers and myself. I hope in return I deliver an exciting, enjoyable good story that makes them want more.

                      It is also the voices of doubt in my own and those belonging to others. I love some constructive criticism but at what point does listening to them take away your own voice.

                   But what to I know?



                      

Comments